25 Mar 2014

Tri Polish Tuesdays and NAILS Mag 31DC "Holo"

Hello everyone! I am totally in love with the nail art that I have to show you today. I realized that I always seem to work with plain backgrounds and usually add the glitzy detail over the top, but decided to work it the other way around for today! I've used all three colours in my other March Tri Polish manis si went with just the blue and purple this time round

I started with a base of Nails Inc Motcomb Street and topped it with Cacee Nails Sapphire Dazzle which is a simply stunning holo glitter topcoat (glitter toppers are allowed!). I then added a freehand painted a floral swirly design (technical term for you right there!) using a blend of China Glaze Spontaneous and Barry M Gelly Prickly Pear before finishing with Seche Vite.





I know I may have cheated slightly with the two purples, but hopefully you'll let me off for this one!

We have our new April colours starting next week - yellow, pink and blue, so there will be some new Tri polish looks popping up as of next week. Here are the colours I have chosen for the next three months:


Don't forget to check out everyone else's fab designs via the Inlinkz below!

Sam xx

2 comments: